My Baby Fence
With My Baby Fence our pool fences are designed around your pool area to blend in as naturally as possible with colors that match your pool deck and home. Our fence systems are completely removable in a matter of minutes. We also provide caps that match your deck color for when you do remove the fence around the pool. We feel that we have the best designed, self closing, self latching, safest pool fence gate in the industry today.
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reveals that children younger than age 5 represent more than 75 percent of all pool and spa submersion deaths.
- CPSC Data shows most child drownings occur in backyard pools.
- The highest risk of drowning for both males and females is between ages 1 to 4 yrs.
- For every child who dies from drowning, another 5 receive emergency department care for nonfatal submersion injuries.
- Among children ages 1 to 4, most drownings occur in home swimming pools. Drowning is responsible for more deaths among children 1-4 than any other cause except congenital anomalies (birth defects). Among those 1-14, fatal drowning remains the second-leading cause of unintentional injury-related death behind motor vehicle crashes.
- Formal swimming lessons can protect young children from drowning. However, even when children have had formal swimming lessons, constant, careful supervision when children are in the water, and barriers, such as pool fencing to prevent unsupervised access, are still important.
- Install Four-Sided Fencing. Install a four-sided pool fence that completely separates the pool area from the house and yard. A pool fence should be at least 4 feet high. Use self-closing and self-latching gates that open outward with latches that are out of reach of children. Also, consider additional barriers such as automatic door locks and alarms to prevent access or alert you if someone enters the pool area. 10 A four-sided isolation fence (separating the pool area from the house and yard) reduces a child’s risk of drowning 83% compared to three-sided property-line fencing.